Download the smartphone App for FREE
Take a huge leap forward in gaining real-time, up to date asset information by giving your staff access to the pro-Assets® smartphone App. Initially downloadable for Android smartphone and tablet devices from Google Play, the App is FREE to download and use by as many of your staff as you wish - all they need is an account set up for them in the system.
Easy to use & packed with features
With everything from barcode scanning to asset check-out & in, the pro-Assets®
smartphone App is the perfect way for staff to record what is happening with your assets as they go about their daily activities both on and off-site.
Scan the QR code to download the App
Simply scan the QR code opposite to find the pro-Assets® App in Google Play ready to download and install on your Android device. Or, if you are viewing this page on your device, click the 'GET THE APP' button below.
Features at a glance
- Barcode scanning
- Asset check-out /check-in
- Add new assets
- Edit & update exisiting asset information
- Add GPS location to assets directly from the app
- Use mobile forms to capture more detailed information
Benefits of going mobile
- Save staff time looking for specific assets to use
- Always know when & who moved assets between locations
- Easily audit assets at a specific location
- Capture & share information in real-time e.g. service date
- Flag a change in asset status e.g. in need of repair
- Avoid incorrect asset selection by scanning barcodes
Barcoding your assets
smartphone App has been designed to scan barcodes produced & printed by 3rd party systems specifically to give our customers the freedom to choose how they go about barcoding their assets.
Whether it be equipment manufacturers' own barcodes added pre-delivery or those you have produced in-house, our system will scan a range of 1D product and industrial codes plus 2D codes including :
- UPC-A / UPC-E / EAN-8 / EAN-13
- Code 39, 93 & 128 / Codebar / ITF
- QR / Data Matrix / Aztec (beta) / PDF 417 (beta) / MaxiCode / RSS-14 / RSS-Expanded
We will be shortly adding support for other unique asset identification methods opening up huge range of exciting possibilities within the new connected world.