Download the smartphone app for free
Take a huge leap forward in gaining real-time, up to date asset information by giving your staff access to the pro-Assets® smartphone app. Initially downloadable for Android smartphone and tablet devices from Google Play, the app is free to download and use by as many of your staff as you wish - all they need is an account set up for them in the system.
Easy to use & packed with features
With everything from barcode scanning to asset check-out & in, the pro-Assets®
smartphone app is the perfect way for staff to record what is happening with your assets as they go about their daily activities both on and off-site.
App features at a glance
- Barcode scanning
- Asset check-out /check-in
- Add new assets
- Edit & update exisiting asset information
- Add GPS location to assets directly from the app
- Use mobile forms to capture more detailed information
The Benefits Of Mobile Asset Management
- Save staff time looking for specific assets to use
- Always know when & who moved assets between locations
- Easily audit assets at a specific location
- Capture & share information in real-time e.g. service date
- Flag a change in asset status e.g. in need of repair
- Avoid incorrect asset selection by scanning barcodes
Scan the QR code to download the app
Simply scan the QR code opposite to find the pro-Assets® app in Google Play ready to download and install on your Android device.
Barcoding your assets
smartphone app has been designed to scan barcodes produced & printed by 3rd party systems specifically to give our customers the freedom to choose how they go about barcoding their assets.
Whether it be equipment manufacturers' own barcodes added pre-delivery or those you have produced in-house, our system will scan a range of 1D product and industrial codes plus 2D codes including :
- UPC-A / UPC-E / EAN-8 / EAN-13
- Code 39, 93 & 128 / Codebar / ITF
- QR / Data Matrix / Aztec (beta) / PDF 417 (beta) / MaxiCode / RSS-14 / RSS-Expanded
We will be shortly adding support for other unique asset identification methods opening up huge range of exciting possibilities within the new connected world.